DNV GLs „Fleet Performance Management“ business unit improves vessels with data. They are looking for a student: Vessel Performance Data Analytics in Hamburg (Germany).
Utilizing the large data bases for new analyis approached, such as
Creation of „Performance Baselines“,
Studies on ship operations in different market segments
Improving analysis and computation methods
Concept, Implementation, Testing of new approaches can happen as part of a master thesis or also next to your ongoing studies
Get to know the world’s largest Fleet Performance solution.
- Naval Architect or comparable engineering studies
- Understanding of ship operations is an advantage
- Fun in programming and analytics
- Experience with Python (pandas), R or Matlab is an advantage
- Thinking analytically and conceptionally
- High energy level to move things forward.
Interested? Click here, for more information.