Carnival Maritime GmbH are currently seeking a student assistant to help us with data analytics and reporting primarily for energy management related questions in our ship operations.
Tasks would be:
– Data grabbing from various data sources and data preparation including typical steps, eg. data sanity checks
– Data analysis using various tools and methods to prepare statistics and easy to understand management reports
– Thinking outside the box to help to create even better reports to filter out problems and identify potential savings and improvements
Skills we would be looking for:
– Good technical understanding
– Working with scattered, multi-dimensional data
– Good coding skills
– Python, Excel-VBA and MS PBI would be nice
The hour per week are between ten to twenty depending on availability and work to do. Place of work would be our Carnival Maritime office in the Hafencity in Hamburg.