Role responsibilities will include:
- Project management, communication with clients; reporting, and management of deliverables.
- Assisting the senior project team with document review (reports, procedures, and analysis related to vessel survey, load-out, sea transportation, and offshore installation) including independent spreadsheets and hand calculations.
- Be part of project teams providing consultancy services which may consist of in participating to carry out engineering calculations, operational planning, risk analyses, feasibility studies, concept developments, roadmap assessments using the internal guideline, ABL group database of experience, and engineering knowledge.
- Work independently or as part of the project team, ensure that the projects are delivered in accordance with the client contract requirements and timely invoicing.
- Conduct attendances worldwide for project meetings and marine operations (onshore/offshore).
- Collaborate with other disciplines and members of the ABL Group regarding operational and specialist matters.
- Develop new business initiatives and take part in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals in conjunction with the project team. The role is based in Hamburg, Germany, and the incumbent has the right to work and reside in Germany. Flexibility to working hours and willingness to travel locally and globally at short notice for periods of time will be required.
For further information please click HERE.