- Exciting and diversified work activities
- Flexible working time
- Individual remote working arrangements
- Individually tailor-made professional development and trainings
- Design work, from conceptual to detail level
- Preparation of design documentation for the various project activities: layout, systems,
structures, foundations, hydromechanical analysis, heavy lift, etc.
- Work with analytical and numerical methods (various software packages), static/dynamic,
linear/non-linear, fatigue, earthquake, accidental collapse analyses, hydromechanics
- Participation in project meetings, site visits, etc.
- You are interested in the design and engineering of innovative maritime and offshore
- You are a student or BSC or MSC in civil, structural, naval or offshore engineering
- Good understanding and background of technical and mechanical issues
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
For further information, please click HERE.